What is the easiest way to setup and check multiple emails?
I get this question often – twice just yesterday. There are 2 main ways to handle email: On YOUR computer or in the cloud. Until about 5 years ago I used Outlook Express (obsolete now) and pulled all my email onto my computer, created folders, and filed/stored all my email. Although this is a common practice ~ there is 1 flaw. It opens you up to getting a virus on your computer via email. That is what happened to me and I ended up loosing a bunch of data and buying a new computer ~ both terrible results!
Enter the Cloud
My prefered way to handle email is Continue reading
Facebook recently changed how to create Custom Tabs for our Fan Pages. Here is a tutorial that will work as of todays date 02/18/2012.
This is an ADVANCED Tutorial
- Go to Facebook Developers Site If this is the first time using the Developers site you will need to verify your account. Just follow the steps and answer the questions Facebook asks.
- Click on Apps in the top Menu bar
- Go to the Create New App button (Upper Right)
- Fill in the App Display Name and check I Agree
- Click Continue and enter in the Captcha form on the next screen then Continue reading