Tip of the Week
Are you frustrated with your Facebook Results?
Check out this free tool that will give you suggestions on how you can get better Facebook results.
It is called LikeAlyzer
This is a tool that looks at the activity on your Facebook page then makes suggestions on what you can do better to get the results you are looking for. When I put my page into the tool I get the following suggestions: Continue reading →
Step by Step and Data Visualization
An Infographic tells the viewer information on a process, graphical data, or anything that can be put into an image.
Why use Infographics?
- Visual content drives engagement. In fact, just one month after the introduction of Facebook timeline for brands, visual content — photos and videos — saw a 65% increase in engagement. (Source: Simply Measured)
- 40% of people will respond better to visual information than plain text. (Source: Zabisco)
- On Facebook, photos perform best for likes, comments, and shares as compared to text, video, and links. (Source: Dan Zarrella)
- Pinterest generated more referral traffic for businesses than Google+, YouTube, and LinkedIn combined. (Source: Shareaholic)
- Articles with images get 94% more total views
People like images, they digest information in graphics quicker, and they like the SHARE images. Are you loosing out on this type of Social Engagement?
It is likely that you do not own or know how to use Photoshop (huge learning curve) ~ so here are a few alternatives that you can explore.
- Visual.ly ~ Visually is a one-stop shop for the creation of data visualizations and infographics, bringing together Marketing Gurus, Data Nerds and Design Junkies based on shared interests.
- Infogr.am ~ Gives you templates to add your data to, then download or share the created Infographic
- Easel.ly ~ Theme based web app for creating Infographics, and visualizing your data
- Piktochart ~ Theme based WYSWYG editor to create your own Infographics. They have a free and paid level.
These websites all allow you to create a graphic based upon your data and input using the layout they provide. This removes the need to create your own layout or to hire someone to create the layout for you. They all have limitations but overall they are a great solution to hiring it done to use in Social Media.
How can Facebook Milestones help your business?
Think about when you are making a decision to use a specific service or product. What kind of information is important to you while in the decision making process? Here are a few things that are important to me and I take into consideration before choosing a product or service:
- How long has this business been in my community?
- How long has this person been with the company?
- If not long then how long has this person been in the industry?
- What are other people saying about this business?
- What does this business do to support the local community?
- Have any of my friends used this service/product?
- What kind of a reputation does this business have in the business community?
- Does this company have responsive customer service?
As you can see Continue reading →
Alexa.com will rank your website and also give you tips on what you need to do to improve your site’s ranking.
Now go to Alexa.com and see what it tells you about your website. Don’t forget to come back here and leave a comment with your ranking and any relevant suggestions it tells you. Your suggestions might help all of us!
Why a Fanpage?
I get this question almost daily ~ so here is the answer…
If you would like these Online Marketing Tip of the Week emailed right to your Inbox for convenience then register with the form in the sidebar.