How can Facebook Milestones help your business?
Think about when you are making a decision to use a specific service or product. What kind of information is important to you while in the decision making process? Here are a few things that are important to me and I take into consideration before choosing a product or service:
- How long has this business been in my community?
- How long has this person been with the company?
- If not long then how long has this person been in the industry?
- What are other people saying about this business?
- What does this business do to support the local community?
- Have any of my friends used this service/product?
- What kind of a reputation does this business have in the business community?
- Does this company have responsive customer service?
As you can see Continue reading →
Is Facebook Smart Advertising?
Facebook can be very useful for reaching your ideal client, if it is used correctly. So many people are confused about what to post on Facebook, as well as how to engage their audience (if they have one).
As Coaches one of the most important ways to leverage Facebook is to increase the awareness of your brand (YOU). If your ideal client has never heard of you, has never met you, and does not know your fans, how are they going to find you and know they need your services?
Social Media can help solve this problem.